Sunday, July 9, 2017

Exploratory Roadectomy

DISCLAIMER: This blog is not meant as a showcase for magnificent photography. I snap, many times, very quick pics, from my old, lowly android phone, IPad, or camera, often when riding in the car. That being said:

Last week we decided to, just to explore, drive over the Idaho border to Ontario, Oregon (about 55 miles) on hwy 26, the way I someday plan to drive to the Oregon coast. Here is what that stretch of road looks like.





Back on 84

Underwhelming? I hear it gets much better as one heads further west. 😉

We didn't actually drive into Ontario as my inner ear prob got ugly and we had to return to Boise. Here's a pic I got off the internet. Okay, well, there ya are. 



I almost forgot! We stopped at a small park next to the Snake River. A little on the muddy, smelly side, but that could have been due to the receding waters and intense heat. Sound fun? 



No comments:

Post a Comment